TS Police Physical Measurements are confidential details of TS Police Department. We give you an idea about the TS Police Physical Requirements on our website, we are not sure about it. The Telangana Police will announce the recruitment for every year.
In this year they have planned to recruit for various posts. Both men and women can take part in this recruitment. The interested candidates can make use of this recruitment. They can apply for this recruitment through the official websites.
TS Police Physical Measurements and Requirements
Before that, they have to look after the eligibility and other TS Police Physical requirements for this constable post. Now, let us see the eligibility and educational criteria for this recruitment. Before applying to the post, the candidates should look at the selection process of the posting. It will be same to most of the posting.
According to the selection process, the candidates will be tested and recruited. Now, we are going to discuss the selection process which is followed by the Telangana police department. The TS Police selection process of this Telangana police department will be divided into four stages. They are as follows.
TS Police Physical Measurements
- Written test.
- TS Police Physical Measurements test.
- Document verification.
- Final merit test.
In this area, the candidates will have huge tests. It is nothing but they will be verified with their physical body. They have to go various testing in height, weight and chest measurements. The candidates should have the TS Police Physical Measurements as expected by the police department.
- The height of the men should be 160cms.
- The height of the women should be 152cms.
TS Police Chest Measurements
- The chest measurements of men should be 86.3cms expandable.
- No chest measurements for women.
- The TS Police weight Requirments of the male candidate should be 47.5 kg
- The weight of the female candidate is not needed.
The TS Police Physical Measurements which is conducted for the Police posts are as follows
- 800 meters in 170 seconds
- 100 meters in 15 seconds
- Shot put (7.26kgs) – 5.60 meters
- High jump – 1.20 meters
- Long jump – 3.80 meters
- Eyesight – Distance vision
- Right eye – 6/6, left eye – 6/6
- Near vision right eye – 0/5, left eye – 0/5
Thanks for reading this post. Regarding this post, more updates will be posted soon on our website.