TS Police Constable Eligibility, age limit, physical qualification : The notification of police constable vacancies has been issued by the Telangana Police Department. The applicants can apply both online and offline. Telangana Police Department is inviting the applications for these vacancies that are eager and interested to join the Police Department. The various TS police eligibility criteria needed for this post are as follows:
TS police constable Eligibility criteria
For both men & women: between 18 yrs. To 22 yrs.
The minimum age limit for all the categories whether general, sc/st or obc, in both the cases men or women is 18 yrs. And the maximum age limit is 22yrs.
For police women constables (civil & ar)
- Height: should not be less than 152.5 cms.
- Chest : not applicable
- Weight: should not be less than 40 kgs.
- For police constables (civil/ar/spf/tssp) men:
- Height: should not be less than 167.6 cms.
- Chest : should not be less than 86.3 cms.
- For police constable (sct stipendiary cadet trainee ar/ civil/spf/tssp) men:
- Height: should not be less than 160 cms.
- Chest: should not be less than 80cms.
- For police constable (sct stipendiary cadet trainee) women:
- Height: should not be less than 150 cms.
- Chest: not applicable
- Weight: should not be less than 38 kgs.
Eye sight :
The visual standards required for the selection criteria are such as:
Right eye left eye
Distant vision 6/6 6/6
Near vision 0/5 0/5
- Educational qualification
The jobs aspirants must be either 10th or 12th passed or have an equivalent degree from recognized board/ university or institutes.
The job grabbers have a great, bright and prosperous opportunity to grab it, as the large number of vacancies has been announced by the telangana police department. It’s a great chance to be a government servant and those candidates who were eager to be the part of this department can opt and apply for it.