Telangana Police recruitment 2016: An official announcement was done in the form of a notification by Telengana Government that Police recruitment exams for various vacant seats will be conducted by the Telengana Police Department. These Telangana police recruitment will be done for posts such as constable, head constable, ASI, home guard and more. The aspiring candidates can apply for one of these various posts and try to get enlisted in the police department. Government of Telengana will be selected the best candidates by conducting a number of different tests for the Telangana Police recruitment 2016. It comes as a great news to several aspirants, who have been hoping to join the police force. Further announcements regarding the examination shall be announced on the official website of the Telengana Police Department in the form of notification.
Telangana Police recruitment 2016
A number of different stages are involved the in the Telangana police recruitment procedure. These stages comprise of tests like written test, physical test and interview. The tests are made in order to fully test the abilities and capabilities of the person applying, and whether he or she is fit for the position or not. Aspirants get scores based on their performance in each test, and these scores decide whether a person will proceed in the recruitment procedure further or not.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the police department.
- Search for the application link on the website, and click on it.
- Fill in all the details carefully and accurately, and submit the form.
- A copy of the form will be displayed on the screen. Take out a printout of the same.
Telangana police Constable Recruitment 2016
Telengana Police Department has released a notification declaring the Telangana Police recruitment of Constable. The interested candidates can easily apply for the post online at the official website.
- Age- Aspirants who are interested and are applying for the constable post must be in between:
- Men– must be between 18 years to 28 years of age
- Women– must be between 18 years to 28 years of age
- Qualification- The Aspirants who are interested must have completed their 10th and the 12th from any board or the university. The Aspirants who have qualified for the test must be eligible for the post.
- Physical Qualification-The Aspirants who are applying must have the height limit of 168 cm for general Aspirants and for ST Aspirants 160 cm. The chest of the male for the general Aspirants/ SC/ OBC is 81 cm without expansion and 86 cm with expansion. There is 5cm relaxation for ST Aspirants.The female Aspirants must have the height of 158 cm or more than that.
Check these links for more details about Constable recruitment
- TS Police Constable Marks list 2016
- TS Police constable Results 2016
- TS Police Constable Hall ticket 2016
The Telangana police department is announcing the vacancies for the posts of constable head. The Aspirants who are interested must fill their application forms.
- Age- The minimum age for both men and women will require is 18 years of age. The upper age limit will vary for different posts.
- Qualification- The Aspirants who are looking must have cleared the 10th and 12th pass out from any board or the university. The Aspirants must have these qualifications.
- Physical Education- The height limit for the male is 167.5 cm and the chest should be 81-86 cms. The height limitation for females is 152.4cm.
The Telangana police department is announcing the various vacancies for the posts like SI. The Aspirants who are interested must fill their application forms. To get this post, the Aspirants will have to satisfy all the requirements.
- Age:The Aspirants who are interested can apply for the post and be between the age of-
- Men- 18 to 28 years and the candidate who are SC/ST/OBC 33 years is the age limit for them.
- Women-The age required for women is 18 to 28 years and the Aspirants who belong to SC/ SCT category is 33 years.
- Applicants must have passed their 10th and 12th grade from any organization and must have been graduated from any university.
- The candidates are only eligible to apply if they have done 3 years of polytechnic diploma.
- Physical Qualification:The Height limit for the male is 167.5 cm and the chest for Aspirants should be of between 81 to 86 cm. The Aspirants who have applied for the ASI must not be suffering from any kind of diseases.
Telangana Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
There is the notification that has been announced and is released by the Telangana Police Department for the recruitment of Sub Inspector posts.
Age-The age limits for the post are given as follows:
- Men- The age limit for the men are 18 to 30 years.
- Women- The age limit for the women is 18 years to 30 years.
Qualification- Candidates applying must have completed their 10th or 12th grade from a reputed school board or have done their degree from a reputed university.
Physical Qualification-Physical test will be conducted, which is mandatory for all the candidates. The test will be including things such as Long Jump, High Jump, Shot Put, 1000 meters, 1500 meters.
The Telangana police department for the Telangana police home guard recruitment has given the notification. The Aspirants who want to apply for the post will have to clear all the test of education as well as physical.
- Age– The age for both men and women is given:
- Male–Age of the male candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.
- Female– Age of the female candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.
Note: There is the relaxation to the Aspirants who belongs to the reserved category.
- Education Qualification: The aspirants must have cleared their 10th and 12thgrade from a reputed board and done their graduate degree from a reputed college or university.
- Physical Education: A minimum height of 167.5cm is required by the male candidate and 152.4 cm is required by the female candidate.
Admit Card & Syllabus
Admit cards are released one week prior to the start of the examination, and it will contain important information such as the candidate’s name, his/her other details, venue of examination etc. It is an essential document, which must be carried at every phase of the examination. The syllabus of the examination can be found on the official website of the police department. Moreover, people can check out the previous year question papers to better prepare for the examination or look for various sample papers available on the internet. In this way, a person can prepare for the exam, and pass it with good marks.
Once a candidates meet all the requirements set up by the examination authority, he or she becomes eligible for taking the written test. After the written test comes the physical/medical test. A candidate must not be suffering from any kind of illness, disease or deformity. After this, the candidate has to go through a personal interview. After clearing all of this, the candidate becomes eligible for the post. Any further changes in the process of the examination or the schedule of the examination will be posted on the official website in the form of a notification.
To get more details about state wise police recruitment, please visit www.policerecruitments.in.